11) Arranging to meet in a different scenario: A friendship normally starts in a particular social setting, e.g. So it’s a sign that there is a change in the air if you arrange to meet elsewhere for example coffee outside of work or lunch without your partners.
12) Fancying them: If you ‘would do them’ as a male mate of mine used to say, then I can pretty much be sure that your partner won’t approve of the friendship.
6) Degree of innuendo: It’s often considered quite normal for their to be innuendo within the office or social situations, and peer pressure can mean that people ignore what may be crossing the line, so I refer you back to the ‘shoe on the other foot’ rule!
7) Discussing partners: You might think that this means that the friendship is safe, because you are clearly pointing out the fact that you are taken. If they don’t know your partner and you haven’t or wouldn’t introduce them, then you need to think twice about the friendship.
5) Frequency of the messages: If you/they are in touch a great deal more than with other people, then it shows that the friendship has greater significance.
For example, if you are in touch with them more than your own partner, then that’s definitely not a good sign.
10) Excitement about talking to them: Now we get to the more obvious signs, which are when you miss talking to someone or look forward to talking to them.
This should be highlighting the question as to why you are’t sharing this with your own partner.
If they are slagging off your partner, then this friendship is definitely detrimental to your relationship.fit=110,110" data-large-file="https://i2com/mummywhispererblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Question-Corner.jpg? fit=110,110" / Helping Mums with their worries and problems " data-medium-file="https://i2com/mummywhispererblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Question-Corner.jpg?fit=110,110" data-large-file="https://i2com/mummywhispererblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Question-Corner.jpg? fit=110,110" class="alignleft size-full wp-image-1870" title="Question Corner" src="https://i2com/mummywhispererblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Question-Corner.jpg?9) You/They are not happy in your relationship: If there are already problems in yours/their relationships already, then be really careful.This friendship could be really helpful and give you insight into the other side of the story, or it could be with someone who will eventually take advantage of the problems.